So, tomorrow I leave for my holiday trip to friends in Seattle. Yes, I can announce this on the interwebz because no one knows where I live! Well, except for those of you I sent cards to, but I'm not worried.
Because I will be visiting, I may not be blogging. In that case, there will be an approximately 9 or 10 day hiatus. If it turns out that I and any of my hosts choose to have some quiet time with our computers, I may write a post.
Then again, tomorrow is that big End of the Mayan Calendar thing that some people say is the End of the World (insert deep reverberation here). If so, the hiatus will probably be longer than 9 or 10 days but won't be my fault. No one has yet blamed me for ending the world.
I hope you all have a lovely holiday of your choice, or no holiday at all if that is your choice. I will see you again sometime after the 30th, if not sooner.
Love,
Skye
Travel safely and have fun! (sneaking off to burglarize Skye's apartment, because Bwa-ha-ha-ha I have her address) (maybe I'll sell it if I get offered enough *evil snicker*)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
ReplyDeleteI'll make her Blog. heh heh heh
ReplyDelete