So no baby steps happened yesterday. Instead, I pretty much pulled in the sidewalks and shut the curtains. It was the anniversary of my little brother's death — a long, long time ago, but it still gets me, no matter what I do. I pretty much just felt sad about that and about life in general and super anxious about the still not job thing.
I stayed up very late, trying to avoid going to bed (why? because sleep certainly is a great way to lose yourself), I woke up a few times, then today I chose to go back to sleep and slept until 1:30 pm. I don't really expect any baby steps today. Maybe I'll take a quick turn around the yard for some (really gray) sunlight.
That's all there is to say for now.
I'm sorry you had a rough day. I didn't realize it was the anniversary, or I would have made an effort to get in touch, despite the painting mayhem around here.
ReplyDeleteI'm around now, if you need to chat!
XXX
A turn around the yard is part of baby steps! Even if it was just a thought. Some days are harder than others. Hugs for missing your brother like you do.
ReplyDeleteSusanne
On days like that, just making it through the day counts!
ReplyDeleteSending love,
ReplyDeleteand light (the not foggy kind).