Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 6 (delayed): Arrival! Sigh!

This is just going to be a short post. I'll catch up with my next post. Enough to say that we arrived safely last night after what I consider a crazy-ass fast drive through the rain and the dark. I still have a cramp in my hand from holding onto the door handle ....  :)

I slept until almost 11 this morning, I was that tired. I have to do a few things today, but mostly I'm going to spend the next week or so just lazing around and getting rested. And getting pictures ready for the blog, of course.

That's it for now. I'll update later.

11 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home safely, Skye. Can't wait to see pictures. Settle in...I know this was the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new chapter starts for you, Skye.

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you arrived. Rest up and savor the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to your new (temporary) home!!!! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drive was not that bad, in spite of the passenger sobbing and pleading that she wanted to live. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The enormity has started to sink in. It should add a certain spice to my blog posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Made it!! A new adventure--eek!! :-D

    Or maybe:

    yay + eek

    Yeek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made it!!! Yay!!! So, if I come to Seattle on a college visiting trip with the girl child this summer, does this mean I could visit you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! That would be awesome! And by then I hope to be working and have my own place; if so, you and girl child could even stay with me!

      Delete
    2. If it comes to fruition, I'll let you know! Yay! That would be fun!

      Delete

Talk to me!