Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo, Day 2: Even Worse!


Unfortunately, today was a very long day. I was busy with one of my jobs most of the day, then led a meeting for that one. I didn't get to my other job at all and as of 9 pm I haven't written for NaNo. Not sure yet if I will. Because after a very long meeting, I drove down the road a ways and discovered I had a completely flat tire. And I wasn't in a very good neighborhood. Thank heavens for cell phones!

Luckily, I have roadside service with my insurance coverage. So after about 45 minutes parked at a gas station, a nice man came and changed my tire. Ah!

But now I'm exhausted and my eyes are all squinty (I was on the computer all day, in a much more intense way than when I'm on it just messing around). I'm tired. I'm wired. I'm not sure if I can manage to write creatively.

But if I can, I'll report it tomorrow.

TTFN!

Word count for the day: 0.

3 comments:

  1. It's okay! It's just one day. Last time I Nano'd, I lost 4 days due to a visiting friend. You will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glynis is right, you can make up the word count tomorrow or some other day, or maybe being amped up will result in helping your words just fly along.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie and Glynis are right. You can make this up. We're cheering for you! (Though, I do hope you get more sleep.)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!