A journal of self-exploration, therapy, and odd thoughts.
Oh My! I love the cello, and cute boys in leather jackets, so this is perfect! I tried to get Three to learn to play, but he wasn't interested. We even had a cello, but the movers broke it. I may show him this video...
Heard this on someone's fb - cool.
Whew - I need a cold shower. (Clever Betty, here.)
Cello is my favorite instrument to listen to, but I have never heard it played like this.:) Yummy.
Man, if I'd ever seen work like this, I'd have made my parents' lives miserable until they gave me lessons.
Talk to me!
Oh My! I love the cello, and cute boys in leather jackets, so this is perfect! I tried to get Three to learn to play, but he wasn't interested. We even had a cello, but the movers broke it. I may show him this video...
ReplyDeleteHeard this on someone's fb - cool.
ReplyDeleteWhew - I need a cold shower. (Clever Betty, here.)
ReplyDeleteCello is my favorite instrument to listen to, but I have never heard it played like this.:) Yummy.
ReplyDeleteMan, if I'd ever seen work like this, I'd have made my parents' lives miserable until they gave me lessons.
ReplyDelete