Sunday, May 8, 2011

Links I like


I have no pithy wisdom or sad stories for you tonight. So I thought I would share amusement.

I love all things Cthulhu. 

I don't have a plush Cthulhu because I didn't buy one years ago (I kept thinking my ex would) when they were a bit more handmade and cooler. The new ones, well, I wouldn't turn one away, but they aren't as cool and don't feel as Cthulhu-y to me.


Floor piano virtuosity


Geek push pins


Crochet, meet monster! Monster, meet cute!


Beauty in strawberry flavor
I see certain magical characters moving like the jello does. Beautiful.

There are more, of course, But I'll save them for another idealess time.

1 comment:

  1. Skye -

    I've never visited your website before. I needed those laughs. Thanks.

    I also moved away from the beach. I miss it, too. San Diego was much too crowded and I wouldn't want to live there again. But I miss the ocean for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!