A journal of self-exploration, therapy, and odd thoughts.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
All Whacked Out
Not in the right place. My bad. Let's just say I had an annoying day full of too much caffeine and too little sleep. I fell asleep over my laptop and woke with a mind and body that just didn't want to function or work together.
Uh? A nap perhaps?
ReplyDeleteJulie
I concur. Sometimes you just need to write the day off, get some sleep, and try again tomorrow. Maybe the combo of everything just backfired.
ReplyDeleteYes, especially when I find myself dreaming that I'm sleep-typing. Sleeping with my Mac is just a little TOO much Mac-Love. :)
ReplyDeleteBut I've had so many difficulties achieving things lately that I am now on a #DoALLtheThings kick. :)
#DoALLtheThings kick
ReplyDeleteLove these shorthands that let us understand each other. Who says the internet is impersonal!
Yes, those tags from Twitter have invaded the world. I like it. Especially #CleanALLTheThings!
ReplyDelete