Today I was kept company by the demons of sore muscles and fatigue. I did get to watch two muscular young men move stuff from storage back to the house, and chat with them. I even bought groceries.
But I was brought down by extreme exhaustion (where did you come from?) and feel asleep for four hours. I figured that someone would call or text me and that would wake me up. A phone call did come in, from one of my favorite people, and I slept right through it!
Now it is late and there is no way I'm bending my mind towards a decent post. Just come back tomorrow.
That's all. Shoo!
Hey, buying groceries is a pretty damn big deal!
ReplyDeleteMegan, the Mr of Super Ms X calls her Indira Jones when she wears her cool outfits like that.
Julie
Who says a post has to be decent? The occasional indecent post makes a nice change :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, can't imagine why you'd be worn out...
ReplyDeleteOh, wait! Yes I can. Monday was a physically challenging day. On top of the walking, all that talking. I know that I get worn out from being social--no matter how wonderful the company.
Bonus for the strapping young men doing your bidding. :)
You're doing great!