A journal of self-exploration, therapy, and odd thoughts.
This is just so cool. Thanks for putting it up here (and at my place too). You are exactly right, it just MAKES you be happy!Julie
I'm a big fan of All the single babies...that you tube video of the toddler boogying to beyonce...makes me grin every time.
Yep, the Discovery video is one of my faves.
I can watch it again and again. And I do.
me too
Talk to me!
This is just so cool. Thanks for putting it up here (and at my place too). You are exactly right, it just MAKES you be happy!
ReplyDeleteJulie
I'm a big fan of All the single babies...that you tube video of the toddler boogying to beyonce...makes me grin every time.
ReplyDeleteYep, the Discovery video is one of my faves.
ReplyDeleteI can watch it again and again. And I do.
ReplyDeleteme too
ReplyDelete