So, back when I started all this, I began with a rather interesting little story of an event involving my mom, me, and a brown paper package from Babeland. Go check it out before you go any further so you will know what I am talking about.
I thought the story was hilarious. At least one other person did, also. My other readers/friends, not so much. It's rather adult, as well.
The thing is, I have a different readership now. Mostly. (There are a few others from before.)
So this post is a poll of sorts: do I repost the story for your entertainment, or should I not bother? Those who've seen it may chime in, especially as you have seen it and can comment on whether or not it's funny. It's not like I have an objective opinion on it or anything.
Besides, as Julie over in JulieLand and I have been discussing recently, I definitely have an askew take on the world. One that often leaves other people, friends included, shaking their head at me.
So what do we say, readers? Post or no post?
ps: Folks over at Lucy's are Betties. Folks at Jenny's are now Arghers. Readers of Julie's blog are JulieLanders. Should I call my admittedly few readers anything at all? :) Do let me know that as well.
Am I THAT askew?! I know I read the original post, but now I can't find it. It's just me right?! Sorry, I'll go look again in a bit.
ReplyDeleteMy vote would be re-run it, but then I can't find it, so I WOULD say that.
Oooh yes, your followers need a cool name. Fans of Skye? Skye's sMinions? Skye-sters? Wait, I should probably work on this some before I type any more.
Julie
No, Julie, you've never seen it. I took it down a few months after I put it up. That would have been in 2009.
ReplyDeleteI wonder at your thinking you've read it tho'. Are you THAT psychic? :)
LOL! Whew, I was worried that I had slipped into THAT insane!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Umm okay if there's a story out there about a Love Bunny or a Zini Deux or a Torjan Tri-Phoria I do need to read it. I wish I had a funny sex toy story to share in return.
ReplyDeleteWell, perhaps I will post it, with a disclaimer at the beginning. And hope that this blog isn't terribly findable.
ReplyDeleteBecause some people find battery-operated toys to be kinky and unacceptable. Ditto sex. And really it's quite tame.
But thanks. You might see it soon.
I'd love to read the story (even if it takes me a while to get caught up!)
ReplyDelete