I will write more posts. As for now, check out The Tribune. I've been writing articles. But there was a big smash-up today and now "I be uh editore". That's okay: I'm not aggressive and I found many things were actually painful for me to do (calling the same source very five minutes for updates on breaking news, that sort of thing).
Some articles were a pleasure, tho', so I hope I get other chances for those types.
Writing for a newspaper has taught me a great deal. Editing will teach me more. I love learning, even if I'm making only $10/hour and now working only 10 hours/week. And my unemployment is due to run out at any time.
What the hell! It's only money, right? And if I run out next year, can I live in someone's basement? Or attic? Or little shack/garage out back? I'll be good....
Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me!