Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December in Houston

Hello all

I arrived in Houston this afternoon. It is snowing.

Yeah, that's why I left Oregon.

I am where I am because it's near a AAA office and I wanted some in-person service. So they got me one of the few hotels in the area, and they sent me to a mechanic that is AAA-certified and that they know. The latter item is why I stopped here and went no further. I really didn't want to try to get further into Houston with car that is acting a bit squirrelly.

At least the hotel has coin-op laundry units; it's just too cold to use them tonight.

Oh, and my hotel has few channels available, so I cannot watch The Mummy Returns on the FX channel tonight. I think I'll just pull the covers over my head and go to bed.

I just wanted to share.

-Skye

1 comment:

  1. Puir baibee! Becalmed in the Horse latitudes. :(

    It's snowing up here, too.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!