The title refers to the email I am using in conjunction with this blog: ForteanSkye. Which itself refers to Charles Fort, an interesting and somewhat obscure writer and information collector from the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Many of the news tidbits Fort collected referred to things falling from the sky---weird, unexplainable things. Such as rocks. And odd-colored sands. And frogs. He occasionally postulated the existence of other dimensions and interdimensional ships from which these odd things originated.
So, there are unusual and somewhat inexplicable things in Charles Fort's sky, or perhaps they are only so if one doesn't have the appropriate perspective. I think the same applies to my mind and my spirit.
So, what things are within Skye?
But of course, belovéd! It needed to be said.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'm really glad you made it down there okay. The Babe and I are making plans for our trip to the Bay Area shortly and looking at road paths and hotels and B&Bs and whatnot.